Over the weekend, we made good use of the apple trees in my parents' yard. We picked the apples together and got out the old apple press. Everybody had a great time crunching up the apples and pressing them into fresh juice. It was delicious.
Nikki, I made the collage in our Photoshop-type program (it's a free downloadable one called GIMP), and then uploaded it just like any photo. I don't know of a way to make one in Blogger.
5 comments:
Yummy. It looks so good. Turns out that Michael does work with your brother-in-law. Funny.
Holy cow, that is really cool!
I love the colors in these photos. It makes me almost like fall, knowing that winter is just around the corner.
Love,
Mom
how do you make a collage?
Nikki, I made the collage in our Photoshop-type program (it's a free downloadable one called GIMP), and then uploaded it just like any photo. I don't know of a way to make one in Blogger.
Post a Comment