Monday, April 20, 2009

More Easter Fun

The rest of the pictures have been recovered, thanks to Jamesy:
Here's Atty opening his eggs and apparently listening to them.


And here's Atty with some his Bradley cousins.


Little James and Atticus make good buddies.


Atty had a blast dyeing eggs with his daddy and his cousins.


He ended up with dye all over himself because he taste-tested a few of the eggs.

3 comments:

Katy said...

Cute! Look at that hat! What a cute little Easter boy

Nikki said...

Cute! That picture of the cousins was a fun idea! Wish I had been there with my camera too. That picture was the last time anyone saw Marshall in his vest. I hope someone is able to "recover" that soon too.

Sara said...

So Fun! I just can't believe how much kids love to "taste" weird things. Jordyn has a problem with putting unknow...ANYTHING...objects in her mounth. Kids are so funny!