Thursday, May 21, 2009

Here's a fun game to try...

If you're looking for something fun to do, you could just ask Atticus for some ideas.  He comes up with creative games every day.  

For this game all you need is something small to throw and a woman who is 7 1/2 months pregnant to play with:
  • You just throw the small object into a crevice (like between the refridgerator and the wall) or something too deep for you to reach into (like the bathtub or a deep bin),
  • then you whine and point until the pregnant woman maneuvers awkwardly to retrieve the object for you,
  • then you do it again.  
It can keep you busy for hours.  

4 comments:

ashley said...

Haha! That sounds like a great game. It's funny because it's true! I can relate. :)

Katy said...

Ryann's not allowed to play that game.

And also, it wouldn't even be fun at our house because this pregnant lady would just leave the small thing in the tight spot and let the poor kid cry.

natabird said...

What a fun game. If I'm ever that pregnant again, I'll be sure to give Atty a call.

Ashleigh said...

He's too funny and much like Brady! Email me with your address or when you are coming down this way next. I have a present for the next little arrival of yours!