Monday, June 29, 2009

Pregnancy update


So, I'm just over 36 weeks pregnant now, which means that probably in the next 10-38 days, Baby Girl Bradley will make her entrance into the world.

Everything is going just fine. I was awfully nauseous and couldn't sleep much for the first few months of the pregnancy, but since about March I've been feeling pretty good. Good for being pregnant, that is. I must say that even a normal healthy pregnancy is pretty challenging physically and emotionally. I've got swollen feet and sore legs, pain in my back, hips, and pelvis, and I am just exhausted. Sleeping is hard again too. Plus, it gets really awkward to walk around with such an enormous abdomen after a while. I keep telling James to remind me how hard this is the next time I think I'm ready for another baby. I obviously forgot by the time Atticus was 8 months old. The good news is that feeling like this will make it even sweeter when I finally get to hold our baby girl. I can hardly wait.

Here's to being severely pregnant!

6 comments:

Sra said...

I hear amnesia to pregnancy and birthing in particular is common. How else would mother nature get you to go through it all over again?

Not that I speak from experience, or anything.

Sara said...

Just remember that they are much easier to take care of when they're on the inside. Good luck with two. I have no advice. I'm just pretty much crazy all the time. Let us know if you guys need anything!

natabird said...

Good Luck with the last few weeks. I hope all goes well with the delivery.

Skipper said...

I can't wait! My mom said that having 2 was easier than having 1...I hope that's true!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya!

Good luck these next few weeks! We'll be thinking of you guys!

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest pg mom on the planet. Our love and prayers are with you for a great delivery.
Love,
Mom and Dad