Sunday, September 6, 2009

Violet is One Month Old


At one month old Violet:
  • Is growing somewhere between the 75th and 90th percentile growth curves (she was 9 1/2 lbs. and 21 inches long at her 2 week appointment)
  • Loves being held and also carried around in the baby carriers
  • Is a good sleeper and a good eater
  • Hates getting baths, but is starting to calm down about them a bit
  • Is starting to coo
  • Is very sweet and wonderful to be around
  • Is adored by her big brother (as you can see)

3 comments:

natabird said...

Oh Kirsten she is such a darling, sweet girl. I'm so glad I got to meet her the other day. I love the cooing noises.

Jeffrey W. Baker said...

Violet is such a cutie!!! In the pictures, she looks like she has red hair. Does she? Other than that, I still think she looks a lot like Atticus when he was little.

Mom told me that Violet was blessed yesterday. So was Dave & Kristin's little boy Dax. A special day for both our families. Take care, and kiss those beautiful babies for me.

Love, Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely gorgeous. Better post some of her blessing day pics.
Love,
Grandma