Ooh, I LOVE it, and I'm secretly a little jealous ... my husband is making me grow mine out. Totally hot.
short and sassy! very cute, you brave girl!
so cute! I love it on you!
Kirsten, I LOVE it!!! It is so much more flattering on you. Your beautiful face just glows. Good choice!Hugs, Aunt Linda
Cute! Can't wait to see it!Mom
Wow. Looks good. I had my hair like that for a while... so cute and so easy (that was the best part). I love the pics of your kids. They are darling.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ooh, I LOVE it, and I'm secretly a little jealous ... my husband is making me grow mine out. Totally hot.
short and sassy! very cute, you brave girl!
so cute! I love it on you!
Kirsten, I LOVE it!!! It is so much more flattering on you. Your beautiful face just glows. Good choice!
Hugs, Aunt Linda
Cute! Can't wait to see it!
Mom
Wow. Looks good. I had my hair like that for a while... so cute and so easy (that was the best part). I love the pics of your kids. They are darling.
Post a Comment