I ran my first real jog from start-to-finish 5K on Saturday. AND it was fun! It took me a full 32 minutes to finish it (I know, I know, you can run a 10K then clean your house and prepare a meal in the time it took me to run the 5K), but for me that was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I'm hoping you don't know the lady in the green shirt next to you in the first picture, because the look on her face is priceless!
Hurray! I love events like those! The time doesn't matter as much as enjoying it. Looking at your pictures makes me wish I had a race coming up.
I was gonna say what Caleb said. Scooped!
Congrats! That's more running than I have ever been able to do. I can run for about 20-30 seconds, then I want to stop. Pathetic.
I'm going to start training for a 100-mile bike ride this September, though. Less bouncy than running.
Congrats! You look super fast to me.
You are awesome!
That's awesome Kirsten! Way to go!
Good for you, you look great!
Post a Comment