Sunday, February 20, 2011

18 Months Old!

Meet one of my three (and a half, I guess) Valentines, Violet. She is growing so much and becoming more verbal and active all the time. I guess I have to admit that she's officially a big girl now. She goes to nursery at church, follows her brother around and mimics him, wants to walk on her own almost all the time, uses 20 or 30 words, climbs on everything, and loves babies and animals. She is very active but also a sweet snuggly girl. She loves to cuddle with books and will actually sit through us reading her a story or two now.

Violet gets plenty of comments on her red hair whenever we are out. She gets that (as well as her middle name) from Grandma Lonnie. I think she's also got the same outgoing, social, and creative personality too. She keeps me on my toes because she is just so darn busy, but she has a undeniably sweet disposition. I'm trying to remember to soak it all in. What a sweetheart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo beeee-uuuuu-ti-ful!