That's how Violet pronounces his name anyway. And she adores him. So does Atticus. So does James. And I definitely do too. He is such a little snuggler. And so sweet, good-natured, and patient. He loves watching kids. And he's got the sweetest heart-melting smiles and giggles. Overall, he is low-maintenance and high-sweetness. Before I get carried away though, I must say it took us some trying periods to get him on a good nap schedule and to get him to sleep through the night. It all came together around six months old. And, of course, he still has his moments. James calls them demon baby moments.
Also about Felix, he is: over 20 pounds, about 29 inches long, sleeping through the night, eating a variety of solids in addition to his milk (which he's having just about 4 times a day), and he's crawling. Yep, he's a crawler. And he's seven and a half months old now. Whew! That flew by.
He's looking less like Atticus did as a baby now, and actually a lot like I did. I love his blue eyes and his little tongue in these pictures.








1 comment:
So, so darling! I love the blue eyes too! It's about time we got some blue eyed kids in the family. He's growing up so fast--can't believe that he's chasing the other kids around already!
Love you all,
Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment