
Born Sunday February 24, 2008 9:00 am
7 lbs. 7 oz., 19 1/2 in.

Atty and Dad

With a sleepy Mom

Look at all that hair!

Atticus with Grandma Davies

Grandma Bradley just loves this little guy

And Grandpa Bradley thinks he's pretty great too

Check out our matching bracelets--now our family is three

Coming home from the hospital and hanging out with Grandpa & Grandma Davies

Being 2 days old is exhausting!

You could fit like 8 other babies in that crib--but one is enough for us
8 comments:
Kirsten! Wow--you have a beautiful baby boy! Congrats! And I love love his name. Nice! I'm glad to see that you made it through everything--after 33 hours, phew! Get some rest and know that we're thinking of you! Congrats again!
That's so wonderful! He's so beautiful! I really can't believe that hair. Get some rest-if you can!
OH yay!!! Congrats guys!!! He is so cute and all that hair! Oh how fun! He looks so cute in his crib-the little bundle. Way cool name too.
Just let me know when you want pics!
:)
Congratulations Mom & Dad and welcome to the newest branch of our family tree! We are so happy to hear that he is finally here, safe and healthy! We love you all and hope to see you all in person sometime in the near future! Cousin Julie, Mark, Morgan and Riley in Ohio PS Keep the pictures coming! They are great!
Hurray! You guys finally joined the blogosphere. Atticus is just too cute for words. We can't wait to come out and meet him. Laine and Eve think it's great that Wiggly got a "more different name now that he's born." We love you. Congratulations!
What a sweet, darling son you have! Dad and I love him dearly already. Thanks for sharing. We love you! Way to go!
Mom and Dad
Congrats Kirsten! I can't wait to see the little guy! I'm glad you started a blog, so I can see pictures of him! He is beautiful!
congratulations guys! that is sooooooo exciting!
Post a Comment