He's got lots of hair for a newborn. Congratulations :)
He is so cute! When can we see him again? How are you (Kirsten) feeling? Anything we can do for you, let us know!!!
He is so adorable. Congratulations. I hope all is well.
Hey I posted a few of the pics on my blog! I love the way the family one turned out-I hope you do too!
He is so darling! I love his mad scientist hair. You look GREAT! :)ash
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He's got lots of hair for a newborn. Congratulations :)
He is so cute! When can we see him again? How are you (Kirsten) feeling? Anything we can do for you, let us know!!!
He is so adorable. Congratulations. I hope all is well.
Hey I posted a few of the pics on my blog! I love the way the family one turned out-I hope you do too!
He is so darling! I love his mad scientist hair. You look GREAT! :)
ash
Post a Comment