Ahhh...so cute! I love that stuff!Sorry I haven't called you back yet-I lost your number in my phone. I would totally love to do pictures of you guys. It would have to be soon though cause we are leaving in like two weeks. Does 60$ for 10 edited on a disk sound good?Let me know and we'll try to figure out a time.
What a happy little roly-poly!
Very good Atty! It's so exciting when we can get dogs and babies to roll over for the first time ;). Very cute.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ahhh...so cute! I love that stuff!
Sorry I haven't called you back yet-I lost your number in my phone.
I would totally love to do pictures of you guys. It would have to be soon though cause we are leaving in like two weeks.
Does 60$ for 10 edited on a disk sound good?
Let me know and we'll try to figure out a time.
What a happy little roly-poly!
Very good Atty! It's so exciting when we can get dogs and babies to roll over for the first time ;). Very cute.
Post a Comment