Thursday, March 5, 2009

In case you were wondering...


We are 18 (and a half) weeks along now in our pregnancy and today we had an ultrasound.  The fetus is, according to the doctor, "completely average looking", which is a good thing.  We were also thrilled to find out she is a girl!  Both she and I are healthy and progressing through the pregnancy normally.  Our due date remains August 2nd--we'll see what she thinks about that come summertime. ; )  

10 comments:

Kelly and Joe said...

Woo-hoo!! Congratulations!! Glad things are going well.

Annie, Chris, Ryan, & Jake said...

YAY! How very exciting! A little girl will be so much fun!

ashley said...

Awesome! Glad everything looks "average." Definitely great news. I'm excited that you are having a girl! She'll be so darling and she'll have a fun big brother! :) ash

Sra said...

Now you don't have to be one of those sad moms with four boys, each of the last three of which was supposed to be a girl.

Right?

Congrats ;)

Sara said...

Girls are so so fun! I had Jordyn in August and the summer wasn't so fun, but I was glad that it was warm. I'll never have another winter baby again! Congrats!!

Nikki said...

Yay! That's just what this family needs! And, I fully intend on having a girl next time, so that's perfect, they can be best buds like Coen and Atty.

Kylee said...

Congrats on the girl! How fun to have one of each! We still don't know what ours is. I can't wait to find out!

Melanie said...

Wow! I didn't know you guys were pregnant. Congratulations! You will love having a girl. They are so much fun!

Marshell said...

Yay! Now you can have the best of both worlds! Congrats!

Katy said...

Yay! our little girls can be friends! Maybe they can even share a b-day but if I'm still pregnant on Aug 2nd I'll probably be a little grouchy.