Wednesday, July 29, 2009

When do y'all think she'll come?

We've been getting a little anxious for the new baby around here. Still, we're having a good week and enjoying the good weather too. For now the big question is: when will this baby arrive? Please cast your vote in the poll at the right. I'm sure there will be prizes if you comment here and are correct. ; )

2 comments:

Marshell said...

My guess is that she's going to show up on her due date. She's punctual and precise.

Then, if she dosn't come on her birthday, then we know she is laid back and in no hurry.

I hope she comes soon! We are excited to see pictures!

Sara said...

I'm guessing for Monday...Really I wanted it to be the 9th, which is Jordyn's birthday, but I think that is way to cruel! Good luck! Can't wait to see pictues!