Lately there's been:
Hiking
Playing in the snow
and spending lots of time with family.
Atticus really enjoyed helping prep the Thanksgiving food, but didn't really care about eating it. Now we've got him excited about the Christmas stuff. He's been wearing a "jingle bell" around his neck and talking about Jesus and snowmen. He's only had one disappointment with the season so far. He misheard us when we told him we were going to get the Christmas tree and when we arrived and were just looking at evergreens, he looked up at us and asked "treat? treat? treat?".



4 comments:
Jesus and snowmen? Like, together? Because I don't think that I've seen that Christmas special...
The tree/treat mix up reminds me of when we recently took Ryann to see an art show. She sang "Let's go see the movies" all the way there and was very disappointed that it wasn't that kind of show.
I never told you how much I like your hair. It looks great. I love your blog. I check it out often but I am never good about leaving comments. I loved your post about needing a "thing". I can understand that. Let me know what your thing is when you find it. Happy holidays!
Looks like you've been up to some fun. Kirsten, you are so photogenic. I have yet to see a picture that you don't look cute in.
Post a Comment