- Weighs 16 1/2 pounds (75th percentile)
- Is 26 1/2 inches long (75th percentile)
- Giggles, babbles, and coos
- Rolls all directions with proficiency now and scoots and turns around all over the floor
- Sits up on her own for several minutes at a time and then topples when she gets tired
- Thinks her Daddy is hilarious and loves being tickled
- Is VERY patient with her big brother (we often catch him trying to play "horsey" on her, and her usual response is a big grin)
- Is a generally happy girl, but really melts down if she gets too tired (loves to be in bed by 7pm)
- Has given us a run for our money with nighttime awakenings, but is now consistently sleeping from bedtime until 5am (I never knew I'd be so thrilled about a 5am wakeup call!)
- Is a wonderful addition to our family and is simply growing up too fast--I can't believe she's six months old already!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Violet is Six Months Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment