We've been participating in all kinds of fantastic activities and celebrations this summer, including: Grandpa Bradley's work picnic, Friday hikes, Grandpa Davies's 80th birthday party, swinging and playing outside, indoor skydiving, local outings and long drives, camping, and the Bradley Family Reunion at a water park.
Sometimes these kids drive me totally crazy. Trying to coax Atticus into getting dressed and eating some kind of nutritious food and to stop him from throwing tantrums over little things can be a challenge. And Violet can be a bit of a trouble-maker with getting into things, making messes, and whining when she doesn't get her way. Plus it's just totally exhausting to keep up with all the day-to-day things that are required of a grown-up and a parent of two young kids. But, there are moments in every day, and of course when I look at these photos of memories we are making together, that I try to breathe it all in and hope that this time in my life won't speed by too quickly. I am totally crazy about these kids and my sweet husband James.



2 comments:
I'm jealous of the indoor skydiving expedition. I've been wanting to try that out. You'll have to tell me about it.
Whoa. I've never even heard of indoor skydiving! Tell more!
Your family is so darn cute.
Post a Comment