Thursday, December 23, 2010

We're Having Another Baby!

Yes, it's true. Now let me answer the questions on your mind: We're expecting baby number three on about May 30th next year, which makes us 17 weeks along. We'll have an ultrasound next month and find out if he/she is a he or a she. And yes, the baby is planned. Call it a crazy plan, but it's ours. :) Atty will be a few months older than three and Violet will be about 21 months old when we add this little addition.

Whew! I hope the end of this year is restful--we need to save up some energy for next year!

9 comments:

chels said...

Yes, your plan is probably crazy, but in the end you do everything so gracefully! Good luck, we are super excited for you! Your kids thus far have been adorable, so I would imagine the next one will be as well. :)

alisquire said...

WHAT? Wow! Congrats! I wish I could have seen you at book club! So excited for you!

Sra said...

Congratulations!

Jeffrey W. Baker said...

Yea!!! Congratulations! I'm really happy for you.
Love you guys,
Aunt Linda

ashley said...

Oh, Kirsten! Congrats to you and the family! I'm definitely surprised, but also excited for your growing family... your kids are ADORABLE, too!

Losee's said...

I'm happy and excited for you!

AnnDee said...

That's wonderful! You guys are such great parents. That's great news!

Elise and Cameron said...

Congrats! A friend once told me that going from 2 kids to three is the biggest transition. He said you switch from playing man-on-man defence to playing zone. But if anyone can do it, I am sure you can, and I am sure you will do it well! We are very excited for you!

Katy said...

Wow! That's really great. You're brave. I hope your next little boy is just as adorable as Atticus.