A lot of big things happened for us last year. In December James and I celebrated our fifth anniversary, and as we did we thought about how many big things have happened for us each of the five years of our marriage really. It's been an eventful five years! We got married, I graduated college, James got an internship with a different company, I started graduate school, we got pregnant with Atticus, James graduated, James started a new job, I took time off of school, we moved and remodeled our condo, we had Atticus, I decided not to go back to graduate school, we got pregnant with Violet, James got a new job, and then we had Violet.
In 2010: We got more fit and active as a family, Atticus turned 2, we searched high and low for the right house for us, Violet turned 1, Atticus got potty trained, we got our house, we rented out the condo, we have been remodeling our house ever since, and we got pregnant with baby #3. We enjoyed lots of time with family this year, and were especially excited to celebrate the marriage of James's brother Christian, the birth of our new niece Khloe, and my Dad's 80th birthday. It was also a highlight each time siblings from out-of-town visited.
Christmas was really fun this year. We went sledding, had plenty of treats and presents, and the kids understood just enough to enjoy it all.
January
February
March
April
May
July
December



1 comment:
I love Love LOVE the December picture. It is so super cute! Congrats on the baby boy! So exciting.
Post a Comment