The new baby will be a June baby. Just when in June remains to be seen. I promise I'll never get my hopes up for an early delivery again. If we are ever silly enough to do this again. ; )
Ugh. I've been there! Maybe you should get a pedicure or otherwise pamper yourself in the meantime. If it makes you feel any better, the time is just flying by for us. I mean, it seems like I just barely learned you were pregnant. :D
When you can't stand being pregnant one more minute and you can't get comfortable in any position, even standing on your head, and you've tidied ever nook and cranny in your house twice over, and you just want to sleep the day away, you're ready. Won't be long now. We're sleeping with the phone. Love, Mom and Dad
3 comments:
Ugh. I've been there! Maybe you should get a pedicure or otherwise pamper yourself in the meantime. If it makes you feel any better, the time is just flying by for us. I mean, it seems like I just barely learned you were pregnant. :D
When you can't stand being pregnant one more minute and you can't get comfortable in any position, even standing on your head, and you've tidied ever nook and cranny in your house twice over, and you just want to sleep the day away, you're ready. Won't be long now. We're sleeping with the phone.
Love,
Mom and Dad
Why must they come late??
Hang in there friend! I feel for you. but please post pics as soon as your up to it!
Post a Comment