Saturday, October 1, 2011

Summer fun

Here are a few photos from some of the fun things we did this summer:

We rode the Heber Creeper

Atticus particularly enjoyed himself. He LOVES trains.

I think Felix was 7 weeks old when we went. Can you believe he already had those cheeks?

I went to my 10 Year High School Reunion. I especially enjoyed visiting with these ladies.

Atticus took swimming lessons. Here is being caught by his teacher at the bottom of the "big slide" on the last day. He really loves the water.

We took the kids hiking with their cousins.

At one point James ended up carrying two kids.

The kids and I visited Thanksgiving Point farm on a $2 Tuesday.

And we all went to the museum there the next week.

Atticus and Violet played in their backyard pool many many times. It really got a lot of use this summer. Here's a photo from when we had their cousins over to enjoy the fun.

All in all, it was a great summer. It was very busy with family commitments and adjusting to life with our new baby, but I'd say less chaotic than last year when we were buying a home and moving. I already miss summer. It's been cooling off and our lives have gotten more scheduled since fall began. I think some routine will be good for us though and I look forward to lots of autumnal activities too.

1 comment:

MelanieB said...

Looks like an action packed summer. You are such great parents to take all the small kiddos on such exciting adventures.