At six months old Atticus:
- Weighs 19 lbs. 7 oz. (90th percentile)
- Is 27 1/2 inches long (70th percentile)
- Has a head circumference of 18 inches (90th percentile)
- Rolls from belly-to-back and back-to-belly
- Loves bouncing games and rhymes
- Loves playing with (and also eating) toys
- LOVES being outside
- Can't stand being in a room by himself (won't let you leave his sight)



6 comments:
I love the pictures of him in the box. I think that it's just so adorable. And he's growing up pretty dang fast too.
What a cutie! My favorite is the first one of him in the trunk!
Wow. 6 months already! I love the pictures with him in his little sweater vest. Great pictures!
He is soooo handsome! I love him!
Grandma
Um, once again, our sons have the SAME stats! Brady was 19 lbs 11 oz though at his 9 months. Same height and same head size! I love it!
Hi James & Kirsten!
I love seeing your son growing up! I bet you will keep yours way more updated than I keep ours! I miss seeing you guys.
Cuzzin Kelly
http://fadely-crandallcrew@blogspot.com
Post a Comment