Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mmmm...

Atticus's diet has expanded to include rice cereal, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, green beans, and apple juice. He finds them all satisfying to his palate and delights in the varied culinary experience.




7 comments:

Sra said...

Man, I just hate it when my pudding gets in my eye! I totally feel Atticus's pain.

Christine said...

I just love his big brown eyes, even when they're covered in baby food. I'm glad he's enjoying his first solids!

Kelly said...

I do not have your email so I will write you here: We changed our blog address by taking out the dash. Keep up the great work on yours!

natabird said...

Mmmmmmm. Real food.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he's wearing his "I love my grandma" bib, even though I didn't give it to him.
He is so beautiful!
Hope he will eat so well for me tomorrow.
Love,
Grandma

Melanie said...

Isn't it great to see them just gobbling up the food? I love how he has it all over his face and eyes. He is thoroughly enjoying it!

Nikki said...

Those are such cute pictures! Baby food in eyelashes and all.