That last one really cracks me up actually. As does this story from today: I took the kids to Costco and I parked at the far end of the parking lot because it was very crowded. It's a little downhill from the far end of the parking lot to the store. Which means it's a very steep uphill from the store when the cart is full of 80 lbs of diapers and wipes and groceries and 50 lbs of kids. When I finally managed to complete the task of pushing the cart to the car, I got Atticus out to put him in the car first. Then I turned to see that the cart, and Violet in it, was heading backward back down the hill, where luckily no cars were driving past. I had to chase it down with Atty on my hip.
It's been a little chaotic lately. If you see a crazy lady chasing a shopping cart through a parking lot, it could be me. That's what moving and remodeling while raising toddlers will do to you.



5 comments:
I know I shouldn't be laughing, but the picture in my mind from your description is pretty funny. Hang in there, Mom.
Love,
Mom/Grandma
but your amazing Kirsten, you can handle it! I love the shopping cart story! That could happen to ANY of us! Just keep thinking, in a few months everything will be normal again. Right?
Lock picking is a good skill to have. Baby cart chasing, though, I don't know...
I have to say that I am glad I am not the only one! It is a similar scene at our house. I keep trying to tell myself to enjoy it, that I am going to miss this time. I am not sure how well it is working though. :)So good luck to you, fellow mom!
Yikes! That sounds like a scene from a movie. That makes you the super star!
Post a Comment