We've had these jobs for just over a week and I've already been to two meetings and have a whole lot of prep to do for next week and so on. James has been to three meetings and will be picking up canned goods for donation on Saturday morning and teaching a lesson on Sunday. Whew!
I'm excited to have some fun activities and go on some fun outings with the kids. I will not; however, rush into one of those yellow shirts. I wonder if James will have to get himself an adult-sized khaki one. Should be fun!



5 comments:
That is so funny! I just got put in the Primary presidency and I'm over Cub Scouts! It's quite the commitment! I just went to a den meeting yesterday with the 9-year-olds and I have a meeting tomorrow night. I have no clue what I'm doing; maybe we can learn together! You guys will be great!
Tell James to hold off - usually by the time they hit the 14-15 group, they've either earned their Eagle or stopped caring, so I don't know that the shirt would be the best investment.
You are so much better than me! That callling would give me so much anxiety. I know how involved it is! You'll be great though!
You will love it! I was in cub scouts for a year or so when we lived in Springville ...
PS I have a yellow shirt if you want it - they're so expensive!!
What are you talking about? Those yellow shirts are HOT! You should be glad you have an excuse to wear one.
Post a Comment