Atticus has been having no trouble throwing tantrums lately. And a lot of trouble keeping his food down. He's grumpy and sick. And now Violet's sick too. Also, because I haven't put cabinet locks on the cabinets yet (as I've been busy painting and installing lights and cleaning up vomit), Violet is having the time of her life swiping stuff out of the cabinets and making a mess of the house. I should also mention that unpacking when you have a 2 1/2 year old and a 13 month old is not a short process. And that since we moved Atticus has responded to the turmoil by partially un-potty training himself. And that we have to speak in church on Sunday.
At least we have this pink bathroom. I bet you've never seen a bathroom this pink.



2 comments:
i love a pink bathroom.
Oh, I've seen a pink bathroom, not that bright though. Randy's mother's bathroom was all pink, walls, tub, sink and toliet. Soft pink, but PINK nonetheless. We debated on remodeling it to sell the house or just lower the price all together based on that pink bathroom! haha. Good luck with yours!
Post a Comment