That's not my best smile, I'll admit it. I think James was saying something that deserved a sarcastic response at that moment, so he's probably to blame for me making that face. Him, or the 33 week-old fetus that's weighing me down considerably.
As every woman who has been pregnant knows, it's good news to be in the third trimester. There is an end in sight! It's so exciting! It's also challenging, because time passes considerably slower in this stage of pregnancy. It certainly feels that way to me. Maybe it's because it takes me so long to waddle from one place to the next, or because I have so much trouble sleeping at night that the nights seem to stretch on. I'm sure I can think of more things to complain about, but I feel more happy and fortunate than I do uncomfortable. All is going well. Baby is active and right on track in his growth. And I am, for the most part, able to do what I need to do and keep growing this baby in the meantime.
So, for seven more weeks, I'll be the pregnant mother of two, frantically trying to keep my dangerous duo out of trouble while I'm getting more sore and tired and attempting to finish projects around the house, before I'm the mother of three. And, in seven more weeks, I'll be so glad to be the mother of three!



No comments:
Post a Comment