Here are a bunch of "before" shots, taken of our home just after we moved in:
We've done a lot with the place, most notably painting and changing light fixtures. We've finished our major updates in energy efficiency and aesthetics on the top two floors (except decor is sparse and we're saving for some window treatments and furnishings too), and now the yard and garage and basement are waiting to be tackled. We're going all in with gardening this summer, and also, we'll be having a baby (have I mentioned, our third child in as many years?), so we'll be busy and our other projects will have to wait. The list will have inevitably tripled by the time we get back to it.
Here are some "now" pics:



4 comments:
Perhaps it's just me, but the pictures don't show. I believe there are two logical explanations:
1) This whole "family" thing is an elaborate cover for your true career in international espionage
2) Your home exists outside the bounds of space and time, where everything is nothing and nothing is everything.
I also don't get the pics. Maybe it's browser incompatibility? (I'm on Firefox 3.6)
Wow Kirsten! I thought it looked good in the before pictures! It was fun to see the now pictures. I hope we get to see it when we come pick you up for our girls night!
Beautiful work!
Beautiful house!
Beautiful family!
We love you!
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment