We're mostly getting our "sea legs" around here--getting used to being a family of five. Lately everyone seems to be getting their waste in the appropriate places, no one seems to be injuring their siblings, and at the end of last week I was thinking we may be getting into a bit of a normal routine.
But, oh dear, James has been gone (four days down, one and a half to go) this week for Scout Camp, and I'm not so sure I'll survive this mother of three under three thing. The kids are pretty well behaved, but there's just so much to do all the time. I'm doing uber-multi-tasking. I feel like I've been on my feet for four days straight. I took the crew to my parents' house for a bit and wore them out too. I hope the kids all sleep well tonight. And sleep in too. Ha! Funny joke!



1 comment:
I hear you! Hang in there. It gets easier.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment